Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Going Bananas


Marilynn found her Heaven on Earth. The Seattle Children's Museum is having a Curious George exhibit and as soon as I found out about it, I knew that we had to check it out. In case you didn't already know, Marilynn LOVES Curious George. So, we ventured out there on Saturday and I was amazed at how great it was. The exhibit was totally themed to Curious George - Marilynn got to play on the farm with him, ride his apartment's elevator, ride in his space ship, shop at the grocery store, build a building with him, etc. We were there for over 4 hours, and still had to pull her out kicking and screaming saying she didn't get to see enough.



1 comment:

ASC said...

Our E would LOVE this. She, too, loves Curious George....he and Elmo are her best friends. Several months ago, she asked me if Curious George, Elmo and Jesus all knew each other....What do you say to that? :-) I love it!