Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Uncle Chicken's Wedding in Broccoli

The day finally arrived for my brother Christian's wedding in Berkeley (also known as Uncle Chicken's wedding in Broccoli, according to Marilynn). Marilynn was quite the adorable Flower Girl and everything went very smoothly. Congrats Christian! Welcome to the family, Caitlin!


Marilynn loved dressing up and being a flower girl and almost loved the cake just as much.


The full wedding party in all their glory.



Erika hit the bottle a bit early, and this one didn't have milk in it. I doubly love this picture because you can see Marilynn dancing with my mom in the background.


Marilynn was looking a bit worried before the ceremony, but she at least was able to make it down the aisle (and then promptly went running to daddy about 5 minutes into the ceremony).





The girls chowed down at the wedding!



Erika with her namesake, Erik Nilsen (her Da-Da).


And one blurry photo of Ken, because I couldn't find any other shots of him from the wedding. Sorry, babe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like yall had a great time! I am sorry I missed the special day! the Day willl come when I get to meet the new addition to the Family. Sending love to all .

Billy

Mills Family said...

We sure missed you Billy! I needed my dancing partner. Oh well, you're next!!!