Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Our Thanksgiving week started out like a lion and came out like a lamb! Little Erika caught a nasty flu bug and had a super high fever, so we were taking care of her around the clock and postponed our trip out to my parent's house. But, Marilynn was devastated, so she went out early and Ken and I came out once Erika was feeling better. We ended up having an amazing time out in Sequim - celebrating my birthday and Thanksgiving with our family!

Christian and his wife Caitlin came up from California - their first Thanksgiving of married life!
We headed out to the Dungeoness Spit for a little hike to the waterfront. Marilynn's first time walking the whole way by herself!

Marilynn loves to swing with her Da-Da!




Marilynn and my Mom made me the best birthday cake, and we celebrated the day after my birthday with a yummy dinner!

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a fabulous week we had. Glad Erika recovered quickly.