Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mt. Pilchuck

The weather in Seattle has been gorgeous lately! We have cherry blossoms on bloom, tulip bulbs popping up and the sun is shining! So, we headed out to Mt. Pilchuck for the day to catch all of the great Vitamin D! We had a great hike and amazing views for a picnic lunch.


Erika wasn't scared at all going over all of the streams and rocks on Dad's back.


The views were gorgeous! But, Erika was not going to pose for a picture - no matter how hard we tried.

Still not looking at the camera. I think she gets that from me. . . it's payback time I guess.


A little snack while taking in the view.


Both Daddy and Erika were pretty popped at the end. Erika slept most of the way down.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your blog? I haven't been on in a very long time, but i'm back :) I love how you always put pictures up and it's amazing to watch the change. I am up for meeting at a park if the weather stays nice, but I don't know what days work for you guys. I would even be up for letting the kids run in mcdonalds and we could visit. I miss ya :) I don't have your email, so i'll ask here as well, what time is class on sundays and where are they now? I hope you have a wonderful week and hug your babies!