Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Granny's House


We took the kids to my mom and dad's house this past weekend and they got a chance to see what it would be like to have 4 grandkids - ha! It was a great weekend of picking veggies and strawberries, going out in the boat, having a hot dog roast on the beach (no pictures of that unfortunately). Ken took the boys out camping on Friday and Saturday, and the girls got to take a boat ride out to the Lighthouse. Fun weekend. When it was all over, Ryan said "can I stay at Granny's house?"

Erika and her Granny hanging out by the pond. My mom is doing everything to stop her from jumping in.

Look - pea pods fresh from the garden!


Jake and Ryan loved hiking on the spit.


My parents took the girls and me on a boat ride out to the Lighthouse at the end of the Spit.

After touring the Lighthouse, we had a little picnic lunch right on the beach.


Me and my dad.


All of the kiddos splashing around in the "warm" tub.

No comments: