Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girls Day

Ken had a softball tournament today, so it was an all girls day! We started out with a lazy morning in bed.

Then we headed out to the park to enjoy the sand, the water and the slides. I was on a mission to find the best park in Seattle (one of those I read about online), but somehow I ended up at this so-so park in Kirkland.




Luckily, Marilynn's godparents live in Kirkland, so we met them for a cup of coffee and a juice box at Starbucks. Sorry, Sandra, I know promised I wouldn't post this photo to my blog. . .


Then, we headed home for a nap before Aiden's big birthday party. He turned the whopping 1! Marilynn had one too many juice boxes at the party and started kicking up her heels as soon as she heard the music going. She could hardly keep her dress on!






3 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like Marilynn had fun! I love checking out your blog - thanks for doing it. Love Mom

Mills Family said...

yay! I now officially have two readers!

Christian said...

That's what I look like when I've had too much juice too.