Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sharing


We have been teaching Marilynn to share. And while she's getting better about sharing her toys, she is really generous about sharing her food. She offers baby Erika her grapes, she lets me eat the crusts off her toast and often wants to share her snacks with the kids at school. Tonight we had just finished cleaning up from dinner and I caught Marilynn picking her nose. Just as she was putting a gooey booger in her mouth, she saw me giving her a dirty look. She looked up at me very apologetically, and said "I'm sorry Mommy - do you want some?"

Ummm. No, that's okay. But, thanks for sharing.




2 comments:

Christian said...

Gross! I'm going to think twice before accepting a grape from her.

Mills Family said...

I think she learned that one from her Uncle!