Sunday, January 11, 2009

Erika at Eight Months

Life is finally back to semi-normalcy again and I have my family back with me. I've decided that God likes to give me tests in life. If I ever wonder what it would be like to be single again and have no kids, I now know - it's completely AWFUL.

Anyways, didn't want today to pass by without celebrating that Erika turns 8 months old today. Unfortunately, I have no idea where our camera is since Ken brought back so many bags from Texas, so words will just have to do. She has changed so much in just the 10 days we were apart. She's:
  • Crawling like crazy
  • Able to sit up on her own and go from sitting to crawling and vice-versa
  • Eating like crazy - she can eat an entire bowl of rice cereal with sweet potatoes like it's nothing
  • Got 4 teeth (with one poking through on the way)
  • Saying "daddy" (although I wasn't there when it apparently happened, so I'm not counting it as her first word yet)

My little baby is turning into a toddler before my eyes. It's amazing how quickly they grow up!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I hope you find the camera soon.

Angel said...

Just wait until your youngest is almost 4! I thought of that with Jackson the other day. He was born right after we moved here. I can't believe we've been here that long, and he's going to be 4! And we're going back to the newborn stage......